October 16, 2011

Pinterset Love #2- Baby Halloween Edition

I have been going nuts trying to decide what my little one should be for her first Halloween.  I knew that I wanted to make her a costume that would be cute and comfy and hopefully easy because she probably won't wear it for very long.  I had been looking online trying to decide and I was just running out of time.  I finally asked my husband what she should be and we went out and got some fabric and I quickly made her costume during a nap or two.  I am not going to share that with youy quite yet (I am so mean!)  But I will share some cute baby costumes that I have pinned on pinterst.  Some of these are ones that Alexis found and some are ones I found while searching around on google for ideas.  


I think this one is just too stinkin' cute but I don't knit


This is adorable but I doubt the A-gator would keep it on
Source: etsy.com via Christina on Pinterest


Who doesn't love a baby lady bug?


I thought this was hilarious!


And a costume from Martha...If we wanted a mommy and me idea


Did I end up using one of these ideas?  Or did I do something completely different?  I guess you will have to wait and see!

BTW...these guys just freak me out...Thanks for sharing these with me Alexis...



I hope you enjoyed this edition of Pinterest Love!  I will be sharing the tiny Halloween costume soon! 
~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments!!