I don't have many to do pictures, but I'm sure you can find some tutorials on the inter webs.
I am trying a new diet and have been craving egg rolls, (one of my favorite ever foods... also sushi, but that's for another day) i have also been eating leftovers for awhile now, so i combined them. here's what you get....
Vegan Spring Rolls
- rice wrappers
- romaine tops (washed and spun dry)
- cucumber (no seeds please)
- yellow or your favorite bell pepper
- rice noodles- you only need a small amount so i made one of the 3 in the bag.
- raspberry balsamic vinegar
- leftovers (i used raspberry balsamic tofu i had made earlier in the week)
warm water to soften the rice wrappers
basically you slice your veggies and reheat your leftovers. i made some rice as well but it failed so no pictures of that.
this made about 8 total and i was very full after just two small ones.
i drizzled some balsamic vinegar over the top as a dipping sauce if you will.